TDM Progress (M)
Abby's gone and filled y'all in on our travels over the weekend, so I'm just putting a quick post down to show how the TDM is getting on. I had four days off this weekend, and today I spent the majority of the day taking the TDM apart.
I've got the engine block out now, there's only a couple of mechanical things to do now (remove swing arm and front forks) and I'll be onto the sanding and painting. I've also got parts on the way from a wreckers in the UK, so at the moment I'm lookin' good for August.

Engine block out, bike is now looking decidingly naked.
I've got the engine block out now, there's only a couple of mechanical things to do now (remove swing arm and front forks) and I'll be onto the sanding and painting. I've also got parts on the way from a wreckers in the UK, so at the moment I'm lookin' good for August.
Engine block out, bike is now looking decidingly naked.

<< Home